Tuesday 23 April 2013

Me-Made-May


 'I, Sewing Sveta of sewingsveta.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear one me-made or refashioned item at least 3 days per week for the duration of May 2013'

 I was thinking a lot and decided to participate in the famous Me-Made-May!

 I don't have a huge me-made wardrobe so for the first time 3 days per week will be perfect. Yes, I wear every day me-made home skirts but this is not interesting, isn't it? So let's stop with 3 days, the most difficult for me will be to dress and go outside because very often I just spend the whole day at home%) Also I plan to make one post per week with the outfits.


2 comments:

  1. You better have a you-made raincoat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your pieces! I am also going to be participating for the first time, so good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...