|Jogger pants outfit (not my photo)|
I run to a store and bought a piece of nice rayon, I like to sew and wear rayon in warm season. I didn't know how I cut the fabric but my pants were too short and too narrow at the bottom. And tooooo wide at hips. I used a pattern from old Patrones, issue 305. I made the belt with elastic.
They look not so bad in action and are pretty comfy for biking.
I probably will make them shorter and try to narrow a little bit in the hips area but maybe will just use them for biking to food stores and the library%) I am too lazy usually for remaking and fixing problems in finished garments%)
|Should I shorten the pants?|
- Fabric: 1.5m of rayon
- Pattern: Patrones 305
- Fabric was bought specially to make these pants
- Notions: thread, wide elastic
- Time to complete: 6.2 hours
- First worn: today
- Wear again: I thinks so. Anyway I can wear them at home%)
- Total cost: C$15 per fabric, C$2 per tread and ribbon, C$6 per magazine = C$23