So 3 months of 2013 passed and I want to look on my plans for this year and see the progress and the fields on which I should concentrate.
- to make 20 items - I made 3. I hope to increase my sewing speed because I want to make some summer tops and skirts and this is more faster sewing tasks.
- to decrease my fabric stash by 30 metres - BIG FAIL! I will write about this separately.
- to finish my 3 UFO - no progress. But I plan to make the skirt from the UFO list in April.
- to make different types of clothes (10 types) - I made 2, one in progress, well done!
- to make last summer's projects - next month's task
- to use patterns from different producers (8) - first one in progress only%(
- to try to make The Big Project (a leather jacket) - I traced pattern, bought zippers(it was difficult to find ones), am looking for lining and am going to make muslin.
- to make a catalog of my patterns - in progress, it is difficult task because I buy new magazines all the time.
Just to add some pictures to this post - new residents (hope not permanent%)) of my stash!
|Linen for summer circle skirt|
|Knit - a long skirt and a t-shirt|