I have been in 2 weeks' trip and before it I have made a cover for Kindle because this one is not mine so I didn't want to break it or scratch. So I tried to make some quick item.
|Me-made Kindle cover|
I didn't search for any tutorial so I made it with some mistakes but I will correct them in the next one - Semeon wants a cover for his scratched Kindle too%)
I put fusible interfacing for the inner side but it would be better to put it on the outer side. I made a pocket in a hurry so it is not very straight. Also the central detail is little bit too wide.
- Fabric: denim from old jeans, different leftovers
- Pattern: self-drafted
- Notions: ribbon, button (from RTW clothes)
- Time to complete: 2,5 hours without any tea breaks%)
- First worn: 28 Feb at home%)
- Wear again: Of course!
- Total cost: May be 0,25 euro for ribbon%)