I finished a t-shirt in this June. It was half done so I didn't spend a lot of time with it.
|Summer Butterflies Top|
|Finish shopping made last year|
|Ottobre 02-2013-02||It looks the same as tech drawing|
It seems to me that I cut size 36 but I am not sure%)) Because the instructions were in Finnish I cannot say anything about them but for this simple design you don't need instructions. The sewing process was very easy,maybe the only problem for me was to bind the neckline and not to stretch it.
I like how this top looks, it was very comfy to wear during hot days. I like the neckline, pretty feminine. I think I make more such tops, maybe one version with more draping on the bottom and one just straight.
- Fabric: 1m (width 1.55m) of rayon knit from Finland. I have pretty big piece after cutting. maybe for cami.
- Pattern: Ottobre 02/2013 02
- Fabric was bought first because of nice print.
- Notions: thread, twin needle
- Time to complete: 3 hours
- First worn: June 2014 for walking.
- Wear again: Yes! Already.
- Total cost: 6 euro for fabric + 1.8 euro for thread + 9 euro for magazine = 16.8 euro. This is pretty much for t-shirt but I plan to make more from this magazine so this increase the cost%)
|Refashioned skirt with me-made t-shirt|