I didn't read a description careful before cutting so the loose fit was big surprise for me. I imagined fitted top so I took almost 6cm from both sides. Next time I will cut it narrower and also will make narrower back. But this top could be pretty nice in its original version from some drape fabric, even not knit one, maybe only you need to make armholes higher. It could be nice idea for summer.
I made top pretty long and like how I can drape it on the waistline. The top is pretty cute so I think I would make more in different colors. I cut it from remnant bought in Dressew store, they often have nice knit pieces so now I know how to use them.
- Fabric: 0.9m of cotton knit fabric
- Pattern: Burda 03/2013 128
- Fabric was bought without any ideas.
- Notions: thread, twin needle
- Time to complete: 3.7 hours. The bias bindings took too long.
- First worn: one week ago.
- Wear again: yesterday.
- Total cost:2C$ per fabric, 1C$ per tread, 2C$ per magazine = 5C$.