It was a nice sewing weekend! I have made a whole lot of things!
- The most important thing - I finished the friend's dress. Also I made shorts for her baby girl from the same fabric. The pictures of the end items will be later and I hope that the dress will fit and I will have the pictures of my friend wearing it. Also I hope the shorts will not become small while our Russian Post deliveries my package with the items(and warm weather will be still there).
- I shortened my spouse's RTW trousers, I am pretty good in this because with my previous machine this operation was the most frequent one equally with making narrower trousers and shorts%) One time I bought in web 3 pairs of wrong size and had to narrow them, haha! Returning was too expensive from Russia, but now Semeon wears them and I am an expert in making shorts 2 sizes smaller%)))
- I have made a revision of my pattern magazines.
- I traced the pattern for my next dress(may be I should stop with summer dresses but I cannot!) and read the reviews of this pattern.
- I began to rip a zipper from one my dress at which I should narrow the back, I will write more about this later. I hate to rip and remake something that seams to be ready that´s why this is a big step for me!
- We made new curtains for our room! Yeap! We had some old stuff from the landlord, I didn't like them, they were too dark and with gold, too serious! So now we have light one! You can see it yourself!
|Our new curtains|